Migliaccio & Rathod LLP is currently investigating potential deceptive marketing claims as they relate to Calorie content of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA), Glutamine, and Citrulline-based supplemental powders. Many of these products across the market, including those listed below, prominently display on the product’s label a representation of 0-5 calories per serving or omit the Caloric nutritional fact completely from packaging so as to indicate to customers its irrelevance. However, contrary to such targeted marketing efforts, independent testing has revealed that many such BCAA, Glutamine, and Citrulline-based products actually contain anywhere from 25 to 60 Calories per serving. This poses a major issue for customers who purchase nutritional supplements as part of their broader health and fitness goals and are depending upon accurate information from the manufacturers’ representations of Calorie content.
Potentially mislabeled or misleadingly labeled supplements include:
- Advanced Bionutritionals- Perfect Amino XP Powder
- Advanced Molecular Labs- Preworkout X-Treme
- Alani- BCAA
- Allmax- Amino Core BCAA
- Bulk Supplements- BCAA Products
- Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs-L Glutamine
- Body Tech- BCAA + Glutamine Powder
- Clean Machine-Clean BCAA
- Jay Cutler Nutrition- Generate Superior BCAA & EAA
- GNC Pro Performance- L Glutamine
- Granite- Essential Aminos
- Max Muscle Nutrition- Pro BCAA
- Muscle Tech- Amino Build
- Mutant- BCAA 9.7
- NutraBio-Glutamine Pure Grade Amino Acid
- Nutrex Research- EAA+
- Nutricost- Performance BCAA
- Now Sports- L Glutamine Powder
- Six Star- Aminos + Energy
- Transparent Labs- Stim Free Pre-Workout
Are you concerned about the Calorie Content of BCAA, Glutamine, and Citrulline Products, such as those listed above, that you have purchased specifically based on their Caloric representations?
If so, we would like to speak with you. Please complete the questionnaire embedded below, and send any questions or documentation to email@example.com, or give us a call at (202) 470-3520 for more information.
Attorneys Committed to Consumer Protection
The lawyers at Migliaccio & Rathod have years of experience in class action litigation against large corporations, including in cases involving defective products and unfair & deceptive trade practices. More information about our current cases and investigations is available on our blog.