Mark Patronella litigates class actions across the firm’s areas of practice. He takes particular pride in helping consumers obtain fair compensation as a product liability attorney, for predatory behavior on the part of large corporations.
Mr. Patronella is not only a product liability attorney, but is recognized for his considerable commitment to our pro bono legal services. He dedicated well over one thousand hours to representing asylum-seekers, tenants facing eviction, and environmental initiatives.
Mark Patronella graduated magna cum laude from Drew University in 2015 (B.A. with honors in Economics). He graduated law school from Duke University School of Law in 2018, where he was a Staff Editor of the Duke Environmental Law and Policy Forum and served as a teaching assistant for an environmental law course. Throughout law school, he provided legal services for a number of local and national environmental organizations.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. 2018
- Drew University, B.A., 2015
- New Jersey
- Washington D.C.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Washington DC SuperLawyers Rising Stars, 2022 and 2023